Two ways that I’m aware of in finding this information out.
AD Explorer method:
- Download “AD Explorer” from here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963907, unzip and run the executable
- If connecting to the default domain, just make sure the first radio button is selected (Enter a name for an Active Directory database…) and click OK. If not, enter in the necessary information. (Its self explanatory)
- Drill down the tree to the required user and you will see on the right-hand side, the required attributes and their values.
User Properties method:
- Open Active Directory and go to any user’s properties
- You’ll see the the Attributes under the “Attribute Editor” tab.